Thursday, September 6, 2012

White Princess Cupcakes With Almond Coco Frosting

These are an all white cupcakes in a pink princess liners. I just made these for my youngest child's birthday. I chose to do the plain yet simple white cake for the flavor due to the fact I have the world's pickiest child when it comes to food. Since, it is late at night, I will be making the frosting and decorating these in the morning. I plan on making a Almond Coco frosting to go with it. So, I will be finishing this post tomorrow and will post the final product picture then.

Here are the finished birthday cupcakes I made. The frosting is a homemade Almond Cocoa butter cream frosting. Then courtesy of the birthday girl, she added the pink sprinkles. There were a few bottles of different types of pink sprinkles and she wanted them all on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment