Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mini Fudge Brownie Cups

Now, these I made just for fun and as a dessert for after dinner. The kids love it when I bake just because I felt like it. These are fudge brownies that I filled mini cupcake liners that came in a baking set that my oldest had gotten awhile ago. When these came out of the oven, I thought that they looked kind of dry, but after they cooled down, they very moist and fudgy. I amount of the batter I made filled 36 little cupcake liners. (There are only 34 pictured, due to the 2 that were taste tested)

After they had all cooled down, I made a simple Almond Coco Butter Cream frosting for them. Since these were very tiny, they did not require much frosting on them. I just did a squirt of the chocolate frosting on each top. The combination of the almond coco frosting and the brownie itself was sooooo good.

1 comment: