Sunday, September 2, 2012

This Is What I Love To Do

Being a single mom of two kids is never an easy job to do, but it can be such an awarding experience in the end. There are always going to be hard parts during the experience of raising two kids whether or not your doing it alone or have the help of another person or person(s). I know that I wanted to find something that I could turn to help me get through some of the stressful times of parenting.

That's when I found the art of baking ! When I was younger I was never really the kitchen type of child, but it wasn't until much later in life that I found baking to be one of the most funnest and satisfying all at the same time. My kids love it when I bake anything in general, whether it is for them, a Holiday, or even a dessert for after dinner. They always ask if I am going to bake anything and that's when I feel that this is what I would love to do for a living.

My goal for this blog is to get my baking out there and seen by any and every one, in hopes that one day I will be able to bake for other people and to hopefully make money with it as well. I will be posting everything that I bake in this blog. Please feel free to comment on anything you see, but please positive comments only.

No comments:

Post a Comment