Sunday, September 16, 2012

Up Coming Flavors For The 2012 Holiday Season

So, While I wait for the weather to start cooling down to the point where I can turn off the A/C and have the windows open more often , so I can have more reason to start baking more often then what I do now. I have been thinking about 3 new flavors that have been inspired by the holiday season that is approaching quickly.

For October, I will be creating a Pumpkin Cupcake in honor of Halloween. I can make a killer pumpkin pie, so now I want to take it to a new level this year and turn the traditional pumpkin pie into an incredible Pumpkin cupcake since I will only be making these during the fall holiday season in the month of October only.

For November, I will be creating a Pecan Pie Cupcake. Now every year as long I can remember I have always made the pies for Thanksgiving dinner and I always made pumpkin pie and pecan pie. But, I must admit for the last couple of years I have only made the pumpkin pies and neglected the pecan pie. Now, this year I am ready to the pecan pie again, but only to reinvent it as a cupcake. And again this cupcake will only be made for the month of November.

And lastly for December, I want to create a Ginger Bread Cupcake. This flavor just popped into my mind right before I started writing this post. I have never made ginger bread in any way. So, this one I am kind of excited to play around with. And this one will be made for December only as well.

So, there have it everyone, I have said the new baking projects that I am very excited to start as soon as each month starts. I hope they come out how I expect them to turn out. Can't wait for the weather to start turning cooler and more enjoyable. So, I hope you come back and see what I have created in the time to come.

1 comment: