Saturday, November 10, 2012

Triple Chocolate Cupcakes

These are my Triple Chocolate Cupcakes. They are a very Chocolatey cake with semi sweet morsels inside the batter. The frosting is a home made Cocoa Almond Cream Cheese. I made these cupcakes for a family friend and as a "sampler" gift as well. I do have to say that my piping of the frosting has gotten ALOT better as you might can see from my past baking projects. Now, since I have "mastered" the art is frosting a cupcake, I know that my cupcakes will start to look a lot better with future projects/orders.

For the liners I used a simple red and white swirl design for these liners (plus, I could not find any fall themed liners at the store I was in at the time) I do have to say that my baking has gotten better and starting to master the right baking times for different kinds of flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment